Friday, September 3, 2010

Great News, 03 September 2010

...and now for some great news. 
  1. Chris Hadfield was assigned to an expedition to the International Space Station, and will be the first Canadian to command a spaceship when he becomes Commander of the International Space Station in March 2013.
  2. Muscles remember! After my hiatus from the gym, it won't take long for this old body to get back into it's pre... well - pre-everything shape. 
  3. Oh Canada! Leave it to us to even think of trying to build a car from cannabis. I am sure that you can use that plant for something else... 
Yay, I love Fridays. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laughs! It is promising that if I keep exercising now, I won't be as frail in the future! Things to look forward to. As for the car from cannabis...well that says it all! LOL.

    ReplyDelete