Sunday, January 9, 2011

Great News, 09 Jan 2011

Here is the official Great News episode #2 for 2011. Already a whole week of the new year has flown by and I am amazed at all of the great things that are happening.

  1. Who doesn't love to see baby animals? Take a look at this pair Golden Lion Tamarin monkeys born at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo on 27 December 2010: Zoo Babies.
  2. A good friend gave me a gift that just keeps on giving for Christmas. I don't mean to brag - but I thought that I would share it with you too. I have a subscription to Scientific American! I have glanced over the website before, but here is a link to it just for you: Scientific American.
  3. Score big for curiosity! Eight ten year olds at Blackawton School in Devon, UK conducted a study about how bees see colour and patterns. Their findings are published in the peer-reviewed Royal Society journal, Biology Letters. BlackawtonBees.
And now you should go make some great news of your own. Do it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment